This leading & established Dublin 2 Property Organisation are seeking an enthusiastic Property Manager (Block Management) to join their busy team dealing with portfolios of properties around Dublin.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as part of a team; and with an ability to adapt & be reactive in a fast paced environment.
In general, the role will involve supporting the Senior Block Manager in all aspects of common area management. It is envisaged that the majority of the portfolio that the successful candidate will be working on will comprise of buildings which are 100% owned by an institutional investor, therefore, attendance at Director Board Meetings and AGMs will not be required.
The following tasks are indicative of the role but the list is not exhaustive;
- Providing Block Management for developments 100% owned by a client (MUD Act compliance not fully required) or also where the client owns the majority of units but there are other owners (MUD Act compliance required).
- Supporting the Senior Block Manager on all aspects in the operational delivery of common area management services
- Implementation and tracking of planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Remediation of previously inadequately addressed facilities management requirements
- Invoice and expenditure management
- Liaising with maintenance contractors, procurement and management of on-site works
- Organising cost comparisons for annual contracts to prepare annual operating budgets in conjunction with the Senior Block Manager
- Maintaining property files in and organised and up to date manner
- Site inspections
- Assisting with insurance claims and renewals
- Responding to breaches of House Rules
- Monitoring energy usage and assisting to develop sustainable solutions to reduce same
- Direct block management experience of 1+ years required
- Must have relevant PSRA D licence
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Knowledge required of landlord and tenant legislation, MUD Act, RTB regulations and statutory property obligations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the standard Microsoft office suite including in particular MS Word and Excel
- Show confidence in dealing with stakeholders both in person and over the phone
- Willingness to work hard and ability work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
- Must have use of a car
Full-time permanent role. Starting Salary €40,000 plus excellent benefits package with huge scope to further your career within the organisation.
To apply for the role please email in your CV via the web link