You will play an important role in the implementation of strategy through innovative projects, strategic working groups and broader engagement and advice to the business. The role will collaborate and develop innovative initiatives with the wider business development team to achieve strategic growth objectives.
- Identifying and reporting on prospective target and client opportunities and using our CRM system and other internal systems to track and report on opportunities
- Assisting with select client targeting, including research on clients and prospects; preparing company summaries about clients’ and prospects’ businesses, strategy and operations
- Utilise market research, customer insights and customer behaviour, to provide insights and advice to the business as to how to maximise growth, retention and advocacy opportunities present
- Monitor market trends, market research, customer behaviour and customer preferences and share the insights gained with the relevant department leaders who can use such insights to advantage
- Designing and developing innovative and customer centric value propositions that are aligned to the strategic objectives of our business
- Supporting the BD team with all on-going administration activities required for the successful implementation of the firm’s clients and markets plan, with a particular focus on business development activity
- Developing knowledge of portfolio of clients
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with various stakeholders
- Innovative thinking/creativity and problem solving
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline would be desirable
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy if you’re interested in this position.