At Lex Consultancy we are currently seeking to recruit an Economist to take on a pivotal role in the Research team of a leading Real Estate and Advisory firm with Dublin City Centre offices.
Joining a high performing team of 5, the successful candidate will be driven and energetic with a genuine interest and/or knowledge of the real estate market.
To be considered for this role you will have a background in macro-economics with a formal qualification in economics and/or property. You will bring a minimum of 3 year's experience in a research related role and have an awareness of economic and property related data.
You will be confident in taking on the following responsibilities:
- Closely follow the flow of new macro-economic and property market data and act on own initiative to upload data from various sources.
- Write high quality client and market facing reports on all areas of the property market
- Manage inputs from multiple source - contributors, co-authors, designers, etc
- Take the lead role in face to face presentations both internally and externally
- Take ownership of reports to ensure that they are delivered on-time to tight deadlines
- Respond quickly and efficiently to ad hoc queries from internal and external clients
This is a a permanent position within a market-leading organisation. They successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send an up to date copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.