We are currently sourcing suitable applications on behalf of a client who has a requirement for an inhouse commercial contracts Lawyer with excellent commercial contracts/agreements experience. Candidates should be NQ - have up to 18 months post qualification experience; particularly with commercial contracts. The successful applicant will be advising on the regulatory framework within which the business operates and managing disputes.
Experience in the energy/telecommunications/regulated industry would be an advantage. Other skills that are required include: organisational skills, strong communication and influencing skills, confidence, efficiency, be a team player and self sufficient and good IT skills.
€ DOE plus performance related bonus
The successful candidate will work as part of the Company's project team giving legal advice, support and assistance to the project team in relation to:-
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts e.g. contracts for services to engage external specialist consultants/advisors.
- Briefing, managing and liaising with external specialist legal advisors, including overseeing the quality and efficient delivery of work
- Manage changes to licences and legal implications
- Oversee the contracting with system vendors including issue and dispute management (multiple vendors to a total value of c. €20-25m)
- Oversee the contracting with 3rd party providers for ongoing operational services
- Assist in the development of legal draft market rules and procedures
- Provision of legal advice on the implications of business separation requirements and new roles
Do you have the following?
- Track record of working in an inhouse environment with project teams to provide legal advice and support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to influence and understand stakeholder requirements
- Professional attitude showing strong leadership skills
- Ability to analyse and advise personnel within the company on it's legal obligations.
Please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for immediate review.