We are recruiting 2 x Registration Executives on behalf of our client, a regulatory body in Dublin 2. The salary is €31,384 with 23 days annual leave. The company offers a hybrid working model.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be responsible for organising, executing, and supporting identified projects and programmes.
- Organise, execute, and support specific tasks and on-going procedures in line with business plans, operational policies, protocols and good practice guidance.
- Organise and execute on-going internal and external communication (including telephone calls, email and letters) with individuals and organisations relevant to the work of the Registration Section.
- Develop and manage information and documentation relevant to tasks and on-going procedures within the Registration Section, including use of relevant information systems and production of reports.
- Organise and assist with internal and external meetings.
- Responsibility for overseeing the Clerical Officers work.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- At least 2 years satisfactory experience in an administrative role, one of which includes experience in an organisation which operates procedures and activities within a statutory framework.
- Experience in an organisation in the regulation, health or education and training sector would be an advantage.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate well developed interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework is desirable.
The closing date for applications is Thursday, 24th June at 12.00 Noon.