Temporary Administrator – 8 week Assignment
A public sector body based in Blackrock, Co Dublin, are seeking Administrators to join their registration department as they enter a busy period.
- This is an eight week contract.
- Salary €30,000 (pro-rata)
- 35 hours per week, candidates must be available to work the duration of the assignment.
- Two days per week onsite in Blackrock. The offices are easily accessed by DART and Bus lines.
- Complete tasks related to the timely processing of registration applications from both international and domestic candidates. Process applications in line with KPIs.
- Manage necessary checks through the workflows in line with policies.
- Ensure records are maintained and accurate.
- Engage with and contribute to the work of a high-performing team with changing workflows.
- 1 year of administrative experience in a high volume, process driven environment.
- Advanced skills in MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience of working in a team to deliver a project, to be solution oriented, and have the ability to critically analyse information.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV or contact Sarah Ryan.