The key focus for the Recruitment Relationship Manager is to lead the successful fulfilment of open vacancies with relevant hiring managers and to be the first point of contact for their temporary hiring needs.
The Recruitment Relationship Manager will work collaboratively with Lex Consultancy team members.
You will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment lifecycle and strive to be an ambassador for the Lex Consultancy brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking recruitment activities with a focus on direct sourcing.
- Understanding the recruitment delivery process and carrying out activities accordingly to ensure that account KPIs are met.
- Communicating recruitment trends, market intelligence, and acting as a Talent Advisor to hiring managers.
- Utilize reports to manage open requirements to advise managers on status of requirements and monitor supplier sourcing strategies to ensure timely response
- Discuss with HM and agree upon expectations, timeframes, feedback, roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the requisition fulfillment process
- Coach, manage and oversee performance of participating staffing suppliers.
- Document all client/ supplier reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in CRM system
- Monitor performance against contract SLA’s, requisition aging, invoicing, time and expense entry and vendor compliance tracking
- Maintain and update monthly activity and performance reports
- Provide constant interaction via face to face, email and phone with client, staffing vendors, contract personnel and other partners
- Identifying and escalating risk or compliance issues.
- Managing requisitions through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client process at all times.
- Monitoring and analyzing recruitment activity of designated business area for accurate volume forecasting.
- Coaching candidates on how to prepare for selection stages.
- Providing professional advice and open and honest feedback to candidates in a timely manner and in accordance with recruitment best practice.
- Utilizing specialist market knowledge to assist with the development and on-going management of pre-qualified Talent Pools in collaboration with the Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
This is not a 'BD' role. You will have responsibility to manage key accounts secured via successful tenders and proposals.
Flexible working arrangements are on offer.
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further details.