We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international law firm located in superior offices in Dublin 2. The ideal candidate will be a HR/Recruitment graduate with 2 + years relevant experience.
It is currently a work from home position. However, once government restrictions are lifted, the successful candidate will be based in the office for a maximum of 3 days per week.
This is a fast paced and demanding recruitment executive position that will include management of 360 recruitment cycle of practice areas and business services.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a recruitment role in a professional services environment or in an agency.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are a pre-requisite.
A full JD is available for review so please contact Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy.
- Responsible for the full 360 candidate recruitment cycle from sourcing, advertising and screening to interviewing, selection, offer management and on boarding.
- Creating, updating and maintaining recruitment databases. Acting as the main point of contact for applicants and liaise between hiring managers and candidates.
- Manage Preferred Supplier list relationships and work very closely with them
- Work to direct hire revenue targets
- Proficient use of Linkedin recruiter, which is used to create talent pipelines and conduct searches.
- Track all live roles, have the ability to compile and create weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data reports.
- Interviewing for business service vacancies
- Organising reference checks
- Assisting in the delivery of projects around internal recruitment, interview training,, developing the pre-onboarding processes and employer branding.
- Opportunity to become involved in health and well-being initiatives.
- Graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in HR or Recruitment, coming from agency or in-house;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A high level of attention to detail and strong organisational skills;
- Client service ethos and delivery focus;
- Real interest in developing their recruitment expertise;
- Collaborative team player with the ability to prioritise effectively; and
- Credibility to work with senior stakeholders in a highly professional manner.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you.