We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work within our office division. In this role, you will need to be able to utilise your skills, network and have min. 6 months experience in a resourcing or recruitment role to help grow our existing business whilst building new relationships.
We believe there are some key traits that you need as a successful recruiter, and you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Drive and Resilience - recruitment is a sales job, and winning (and keeping) new business takes drive, tenacity and resilience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - to succeed in this role you have to be able to talk to people. Your influencing skills and exceptional written and verbal communication will be key to your success.
- Integrity - this is the cornerstone of our success and at the core of everything we do. Integrity over a quick win – Always!
- Flexible and Adaptable - the world of a recruiter changes minute by minute, and you have to be able to ‘’roll with the punches’’ and adapt quickly to change
- Strong work ethic - the more you put in, the more you get out of a recruitment career. You must be committed and willing to work hard.
- Team player - we have an amazing culture at Lex Consultancy. We work as a team, and celebrate each other’s success. We want like-minded people.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with any level of experience that exhibits the above personality traits.
In return we can offer you:
• Excellent basic salary
• Uncapped commission scheme
• City center location beside Trinity College (5 mins from Pearse St Dart Station)
• Quarterly staff outings (all expenses paid)
• Monthly and Quarterly incentives
• Work-life balance
• Fresh fruit daily
• Professional, fun and dynamic working environment
If you are interested, please forward your CV or feel free to call me to discuss in confidence; 01 6633030.