Position Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Contract type: 6-9 months
Salary: €32k (pro rata)
As a member of the Human Resources Team. You will act as the recruitment co-ordinator of an expansion project involving the hiring and boarding of 40+ employees for this Irish company.
Key Responsibilities (Key Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to)
• Reviewing and screening CVs, coordinating interviews, drawing up offers of employment and reference checking
• Managing the onboarding and offboarding process
• Managing all record keeping and administration for the HR department
• Managing all employee files via M Files
• Answering daily queries through the HR inbox
• Managing employee benefits initiatives including travel pass, pension healthcare, cycle to work scheme etc. in conjunction with finance
• Co-ordinating, delivering and administration learning and development initiatives
• Update and manage HR systems
• Coordinating HR projects as required
• Assisting HR Manager with HR projects as required
Principal Qualifications Required:
• Leaving Certificate
• Diploma in Human Resource Management (or similar qualification)
• A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
• Must be high energy and self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner.
• Excellent communications and relationship skills
• Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
• Strong organisational skills in order to deliver on customers’ expectations.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Anne Marie Nolan at Lex Consultancy