My client is a busy law firm based in Dublin 2 who looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to operate the front of house reception.
This role requires a friendly, eager individual who is looking to gain reception experience in a professional environment. While based on reception, there are a mix of administration duties attached to this role which require organisational skills as well as someone who is comfortable working with different databases.
The office is a friendly yet professional environment that promotes a strong work life balance with regular social events taking place amongst the team.
My client requires someone to start immediately, candidates with a long notice periods unfortunately cannot be considered.
Salary on offer is €24k.
Working hours: 9.00 to 6.00 Mon to Thurs / Finishing 5.30pm on Fri.
- Meet/ Greet
- Answering & directing calls
- Managing busy inbox
- Scanning files - This firm are making the change to become paper light!
- Post distribution
- Updating & maintaining case management system
- Diary management for 2 board rooms
- Setting up meeting rooms & making tea/coffee
- Preparing legal documents
- Corporate reception experience is an advantage
- Great phone etiquette
- Fast learner
- An upbeat, friendly & can do attitude
- A problem solving & tech savvy mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today.