Our client is a long standing, reputable mid sized law firm with offices located in Dublin City Centre who are seeking an experienced, polished and passionate Receptionist to support them with a mix of reception, client service and administration work.
You will be the face of reception, meeting and greeting clients, managing phone calls, email interaction and taking ownership of reception and supporting the overflow of administration and secretarial duties when required.
Hours of this role are 8:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary is DOE with excellent benefits!
- Meet and greet all visitors and staff from other locations in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Managing the booking system for meeting rooms
- Preparing rooms for meetings/seminars and returning rooms to order
- Liaise with catering suppliers
- Operate the switchboard
- Sorting and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Administrative tasks including, photocopying, filing, managing invoices
- Minimum 3 years reception experience in a professional services enviroment
- Immaculate presentation
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
If you are interested, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today via the enclosed link!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.