Receptionist required for an International Financial Company in Dublin 2. It is a 12 month contract. The role requires you to be onsite Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm. Salary on offer €30,000-€35,000 DOE.
Duties to include:
To provide a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to internal customers and external clients visiting the office
- Responsible for room booking requests including any additional service requirements
- Elements of event management and hospitality
- Provide facilities support ensuring jobs are logged and monitored through to completion
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of internal and external clients and proactively managing their requirements
- 3rd Party supplier service management
- Maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Back-office administration including document archiving, database updating and postal services.
- Organise Travel arrangements for management and staff when required.
- First point of contact for all courier requests
- To ensure that the kitchen area is kept fully stocked and a high standard of cleanliness is obtained.
- To always promote and manage a professional and pro-active image, leading by example.
- To complete any other reasonable duty requested by the Team
- To ensure that Health and Safety procedures are implemented in line with the Company’s policies.
- To manage effectively projects that may be initiated from time to time dictated by business needs in the areas mentioned above
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to act using own initiative
- You will also be a good problem solver
- Attention to detail
- 2 years in a Finance and Clerical business support capacity
- You will have experience running an office from an administrative perspective
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate, ambitious and truly international team of professional with vast experience in the insurance and financial sector.
Please submit your CV to Anne Marie Nolan in Lex Consultancy