Lex Consultancy is recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a Reception / Facilities Executive Officer to cover a Maternity Contract of 1 year. This role is based on Reception.
Working in a professional Regulatory Body, you will be the face of the organisation working on Front of House, therefore professionalism and presentation is imperative. You will also complete a demanding workload of Facilities administration.
Please note, remote working does not apply to this position. You will be based in the office in Dublin 2 and will work hours 8.45am – 5.00pm (37 hours per week, Monday – Friday).
- Support to Head of Facilities in delivery of operational and strategic objectives with specific focus on centralised visitor management, streamlined services and Health & Safety (including Covid19).
- Execute centralised visitor and meeting facilitation with quality customer service, embedding a service-user focus to enhance standards and approaches for internal and external customers.
- Deliver Front of House remit providing efficient streamlined services across all areas of the organisation (incl. travel, reservations, mail handling, deliveries, meeting facilitation) with relevant policies and procedures developed, monitored and applied accordingly.
- Support the Health and Safety remit, supporting application of Covid19, Security and Fire Safety protocols for Front of House, and reporting to ensure compliance with H&S legislation. The successful candidate(s) will actively participate as a member(s) of the H&S Team, support effective evacuation and First Aid procedures.
- Coordinate, execute and support Head of Section on actions for implementation of Health & Safety and key projects and business plan objectives.
- Coordinate Front of House communication with key suppliers to schedule goods/ services, ensuring adherence to purchase ordering and invoice requirements.
- Arrange, schedule and support internal and external meetings, taking minutes and assisting the Head of Section in drafting of reports, as required.
- Develop and manage information and data relevant to Sectional objectives and procedures, maintaining information/ database systems, analysing data, producing reports and statistics for budgetary controls and making recommendations for business process improvement.
- Any with other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a strong customer service focus, with ability to flex communication style for different audiences and build positive relationships in delivering objectives
- Strong customer service focus.
- Energised, efficient and high performing first point of contact to all stakeholders on multiple platforms
- Highly organised approach and strong attention to detail in executing tasks, managing information and use of ICT software - Administrative excellence is required
- A self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing demands, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years satisfactory experience in administrative role.
- At least 3 years satisfactory experience in a front facing role.
- First-hand experience in applying Covid-19 infection controls and protocols desirable.
- Experienced H&S / Occupational First Aider is desirable.
- Front facing stakeholder engagement is essential.
- Building management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of finance systems (e.g. SAP) desirable.
- Third level qualification is desirable.
- Access to own transport will be an advantage.
- €30,884 is the first point of the Executive Officer salary scale. New entrants to public sector must enter at this point. Different terms and conditions may apply if you are currently a serving civil or public servant.
- There are 23 days annual leave assigned to this role.
The deadline for applications is 12.00pm on Thursday 11th March.
Those with less than 3 years’ experience in an Administrative/Facilities role will not be considered.