My client, a small accountancy practice in Dublin 15, is seeking an experienced Qualified Accountant to join their team.
In this role you will be planning and completing audit assignments, preparing financial statements and tax commentaries, and supervising the work of junior staff members. If you are a qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience, then we would like to hear from you.
Planning and completing audit assignments to Irish Audit Standards including FRS 102 and Companies Act 2014.
Completing audits to strict deadlines and within budgets, reporting directly to partner.
Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements.
Preparation of detailed tax commentaries specific to clients’ needs.
Corporate reconstructions and tax planning.
Reviewing corporate governance and systems of control for client companies.
Liaise with partner on various tax issues affecting clients.
Supervise junior staff and provide appraisals.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant practice experience (post-qualification).
- A recognised Accounting qualification.
- Experience with tax planning and commentaries is an asset.
- Experience supervising junior team members is an asset.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary DOE.
- Generous Annual Leave.
- Dublin 15 location with remote working flexibility.
- Small, tightly knit team.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply via the link below