We are currently seeking to recruit a Property Solicitor on behalf of our client who is proud of their award-winning Housing Team. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of the Unit and the position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including but not limited to site acquisition, new homes, residential development, social housing, PRS, build to rent etc.
• Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence, construction law and landlord and tenant issues.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and amending contracts, combined agreements, deeds of assurance, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and collateral warranties.
• Other ad-hoc work property related work as required within the business unit
• Comfortable with all stages of property transactions
• Exposure to related security documentation
• Banking or construction property experience would be an advantage
• Excellent drafting skills
• Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
• Strong commercial focus and business acumen required
• A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
• A calm and measured approach to problem solving
• A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
Ideal candidates will be 1 to 3 years qualified, with work experience in the relevant areas. He or she should have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
• Strong communication skills;
• Commercial acumen;
• Attention to detail/accuracy
• Motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
• Adaptable, positive and pro-active
• Committed self-starter
Competitive salary and compensation package offered including:
• Life cover at 4 x times salary
• PHI income protection cover
• Travel Saver Incentive Scheme
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Wellness Programme
• Commission Scheme - 10% on new business to the Firm
• Exam Support
• Professional Subscriptions Paid
• Annual Flu Injection
• Fruit provided daily
• Fully paid yoga on site twice per week
• Energy juices provided
• Active Sports & Social Club
• Dry cleaning collection & delivery service
• Charity and corporate social responsibility contributions
Contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further details.