Lex Consultancy is hiring on behalf of our client for an office based Property Management Administrator. This is a permanent position and you will be working in the office in Dublin 2 on a full time basis, 37.5 hour per week.
In this role you will assist in the daily operations of the Property Management department and support the Property Managers.
The role requires a significant experience working with figures (inputting numerical data to software systems) and as such the applicant would be required to be comfortable working with numbers and inputting them on a daily basis.
You must be articulate and professional, and have very strong communication skills. Being adaptable and comfortable working in a reactive and fast-paced environment is critical to being successful in this position.
We are looking for a team player who is positive, proactive, confident, helpful and polite, and in return you will be joining a professional and friendly team with excellent and supportive managers.
To apply, you must have at least two years' experience working in a property administration-related role.
The Successful Candidate Will Have the Following Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy property administrative role
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Confidentiality is paramount
- Consistently high standards of customer service and team-work
- Strong organisational skills and an aptitude for details are essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (word and excel) and Outlook systems is a necessity with strong accurate typing skills (this will be tested)
- Show confidence in dealing with people both in-person and over the phone
- Willingness to learn and use initiative to develop efficient working systems within the office team
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to learn new processes and applications quickly
- Reliable and dependable
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- The role will involve supporting the Property Management department to produce and update administration documents and assist with the lettings
- Typing and organising reports & statistics
- Marking up documents, typing, copying, scanning and printing
- RTB Registration
- Working with MRI Qube & Yardi (property software package): database system for lettings/tenancy details & rental figures. Training would be provided. It Includes inputting tenancy details; running lease & tenant information documentation; running mail merges; running regular reports to excel & adapting them to specific requirements;
- Setting up folders files for lettings team
- Demographic profiling – data research (from tenant details) & data entry
- Service Level Agreements – preparation, filing & coordination of PSRA agreements with clients
- Mail shots: creating mail merges for the likes of updates for managed tenants
- Preparing various types of reports and large documents: Includes formatting documents; utilizing existing templates or creating new ones; collating data;
- Assisting with answering phones for lettings & property management or reception on occasions if required
If you have two years’ experience working in the property sector in an Administrative capacity, I would love to hear from you.