A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and competent Property Administrator to join this prestigious property organisation in Dublin 2
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and typing of documents, reports, minutes of meetings and general day to day correspondence to support a busy department.
- Audio typing & Copy Typing using MS Office 2010
- Actively assisting/managing correspondence, diaries and actions list for Directors.
- Answering/directing calls and assisting in ensuring all enquiries are actioned in a timely manner.
- General accounts including invoicing, using in-house e-business system.
- Use of in-house property system – Agency Manager.
- Filing, photocopying, compiling tender reports and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Taking part in a pooling system with other administrative support in the building if additional help is needed in other departments on an ad-hoc basis.
- Liaising with team members on a daily basis, at the start and end of each day reporting back each day.
- Assist with the ongoing internal review and audit of soft and hardcopy files for regulatory compliance purposes.
- Maintaining service levels as outlined by Directors and HR.
- Chasing company and team debtors on a daily/ weekly basis.
- Taking inbound/making outbound calls, dealing with email enquiries.
- Responsible for front of office duties including meet and greet/liaising with potential clients who call into the office.
- Confirm all appointments & meeting with team members to ensure meeting rooms are booked, tea and coffee arranged.
What you will need to apply:
- Previous experience in a busy working environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills required.
- First-rate customer services skills with an outstanding ability to liaise with directors, clients.
- A positive attitude towards their work.
- Willingness to work as part of an interactive team.
- An ability to build and maintain good networks internally and externally.
- Demonstrate excellent communication both verbal and written skills and hold excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess self-management skills and the motivation to efficiently plan and organise their own work time.
- Assess priorities within their own work area.
- Handles routine work with limited supervision.
Hours Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:30. Salary €35,000-€40,000
To apply for this role please email in your CV via the web link