Our client is one of Dublin's most well respected property management agencies with an office based in Dublin 18.
This role is to assist Property Managers with the day to day administration of an Apartment Block portfolio. The successful candidate will bring to the team their enthusiasm, reliability and a can do attitude.
- Permanent position with excellent progression opportunities
- South County Dublin, close to the 46a bus, green luas and parking in the area
- Salary 23k - 25k DOE
- Processing invoices
- Attending the developments with colleagues and to meet contractors/identify repairs.
- Be part of the implementation for a new lease data base
- Write and record correspondence with residents
- Record minutes and meetings and send follow up notes
- General filing, phone queries, letter writing
- At least 1 years experience in an administrative role (within property is preferable)
- Interest in progressing in the property industry
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Microsoft office suite.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link!