Our client is a regulatory body with offices in Dublin 2. They are currently seeking a Business Services Project Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the coordination of ongoing projects, ensuring appropriate SOPs are in place, timeline, contribute to quality management system, and reporting to senior management, stakeholders and third parties.
You will be the first point of contact for all project requests from the business.
What you will do?
- Resource allocation.
- Ensure all objectives are met within the allocated budget.
- Handling conflicting objectives.
- Liaising with board of management stakeholders.
- First point of contact for all project request from the business
- Planning time lining of project and continued time management.
What you need?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- Direct experience working with stakeholders
- PMP, Prince II or equivalent desirable
- Ability to develop and lead cross functional teams.
- Experienced in defining project management processes, tools and templates as required for the project.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
If you are interested in the above role and meet the relevant requirements please apply to Sarah Halton at Lex Consultancy.