At Lex Consultancy we are working on behalf of a Public Sector body with Dublin based offices. They are currently seeking to recruit a Project Accountant to join their finance team for a 5 year fixed term contract.
The purpose of this role will be to assist in the financial control requirements of the business unit covering the following:
- Budgetary control
- Financial planning
- Financial forecast management
- Project controls
- Contract Management
- Third party and project contract financial management.
- Provide periodic financial reports
- Analysis and preparation of periodic accruals
- Produce periodic variance analysis reports
- Ensure effective internal controls operate within the business unit
- Identify & document improvements to control processes & procedures.
- Budget, Forecast & 5 Year Planning preparation.
- Provide information in accordance with the agreed reporting calendar.
- Periodic Reports on third party performance.
The following attributes will also be required:
- Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE
- Experience in accounting project management
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office with particular proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability in the preparation of financial reports
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and change management
- A knowledge of the SAP Financial,
This is a 5 year fixed term contract and will pay a salary in the region of €65,000 - €75,000 depending on experience.
To be considered, please send an up to date cv clearly outlining your relevant experience via the link below