Our client, an educational body based in Dublin 2, are now recruiting a Programmes Administrative Assistant on a full-time permanent contract. The Programmes Administrative Assistant will report to the Programme Operations Manager. The salary on offer is €25,751 with 23 days annual leave. Applications are sought from innovative and motivated individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of project timelines and deliverables
- Liaising with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Providing administrative support across a range of programmes
- Schedule and arrange meetings, where required
- Monitor email inboxes and drafting responses
- Escalate questions/issues and track resolution accordingly
- Identify and maintain programme data that is key to funding decisions, programme assessment and organisational evaluation
- Managing calendars of appointments, meetings, and calls with both internal and external stakeholders with the ability to assess priorities and resolve potential conflicts.
- Carry out other activities as may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to be a team player, communicate professionally (both orally and in writing) and interact at various professional, scientific and administrative levels;
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems;
- Excellent Project Management Skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to gather and interpret information and respond in a professional and efficient manner to queries;
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and provide a professional service in a busy customer-oriented environment;
- Capacity to work on own initiative with accuracy, good judgment and discretion;
- Excellent proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Communications & Influencing
- Personal Effectiveness
- Stakeholder & Client Service
- Project Management
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a project management or administrative role.
- Proven administration skills and experience
- Advanced PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Third level qualification in a business or related discipline
- SharePoint experience
If you are interested in the above role and feel you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today by sending a CV and Cover Letter to Sarah in Lex Consultancy today.