Programme Manager (Energy / Construction / Engineering)
30 days annual leave
18 month contract
Dublin 2 office with remote work flexibility
My client, a public sector body, is seeking a Programme Manager for an 18 month contract. In this newly created role you will oversee the delivery of a programme in the energy and construction sector with the assistance of a Programme Executive. If you are an experienced Programme Manager with a background in engineering, construction or architecture, then we would like to hear from you.
- Lead the ongoing design, development and implementation of a specific work programme of specialist analysis and support in response to policy and sector demands from internal teams and, where appropriate, external parties including Government Departments and regulatory Agencies;
- Engage with relevant construction industry actors to identify needs, technical barriers to, or risks from, the adoption of energy efficient technologies and measures in buildings;
- Anticipate and highlight potential direct or collateral technical risks and innovation opportunities with current or potential energy efficiency measures in the range of Irish building types and conditions;
- Critically evaluate such potential risks and opportunities, whether internally or externally identified, including the deployment of appropriate software packages;
- Specify, commission and oversee delivery and evaluate the findings of research studies or field trials (e.g. post works or post occupancy evaluation) where appropriate, and evaluate relevant applications submitted under research grant programme calls for proposals;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Post Graduate qualification in architecture, civil/ construction engineering, construction technology, mechanical/ electrical/building services engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the practical application of building physics/ building science principles to the analysis, modelling, design or specification of building structures and services - likely in a role entailing either research, analysis, design, specification or delivery of energy efficient retrofit measures or of low energy buildings;
- Experience in application to various building types, forms and ages– ideally both domestic and non-domestic, ranging from low rise homes, apartment buildings and various public and commercial building types;
- Strategic understanding of domestic and non-domestic building energy performance.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary €69,012
- Public sector role
- 30 days annual leave
- 18 month contract
- Dublin 2 office with remote work flexibility
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above minimum requirements, please apply using the link below