Exciting Opportunity For someone with experience in Project Management, this is an opportunity to make a difference. As the Programme Executive, you will be responsible for providing a range of engineering and technical support to the respective Programme Manager across the full Programme lifecycle. Activities will include direct energy data analysis, the coordination and management of external technical evaluation services, and on-going relationship management.
In this role you will provide technical, engineering and operational support, You will be responsible for the preparation of reports relating to Programme uptake, performance and trend analysis as well as communication with stakeholders or participants of the Programme including development of web content, webinars, case studies, ‘etc.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Project management experience.
- University-level qualifications in project management, building and construction or electricity industry related degrees preferred.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presenting, public speaking, and the ability to communicate technical information
- Awareness of key challenges for successful energy efficiency and renewable heat policy including the need to ensure lifecycle sustainability, stakeholder acceptance and value for money
This organisation will play a leading role in transforming Ireland into a society based on sustainable energy structures, technologies and practices. The successful candidate will be assigned to one of three Programmes to actively support on-going programme development and oversight
- 24 month contract
- Salary of €43,907
- 29 days annual leave
- 37 hour work week
How to Apply
To apply, please apply via the link below
We are seeking applications by 12 noon on Wednesday 21st of April 2021.