We are currently recruiting for a Project Finance Analyst to join our client in the Financial Services sector. This is a hybrid role with offices based near the 3 Arena in Dublin 1. This is a Permanent position.
The successful candidate will work both with their team and external public bodies in providing financial advice to assist with the delivery of major capital (> €75 million) projects & partner with key stakeholders to influence commercial outcomes and impact key decisions.
- Support senior colleagues as they assist clients on scoping and developing projects through the full project life cycle; determining project requirements and objectives, cost benefit / effectiveness evaluations, financial, commercial and risk assessments to inform project structure and delivery.
- Prepare whole life financial models and develop payment mechanisms for infrastructure projects.
- Support senior colleagues with the preparation of financial requirements for procurement/legal documentation for projects such as prequalification questionnaires and tender documents.
- Support senior colleagues in engaging with prospective capital market/debt/equity funders for capital projects.
- General financial advisory and evaluation work; including financial statement analysis, financial robustness assessments, market analysis and options analysis.
- Research and prepare reports/memoranda for senior management on a wide variety of issues.
Knowledge & Skills
- Third level degree (Chartered membership of relevant professional body or equivalent desirable)
- Have at least 3 years post graduate experience.
- Previous experience working in financial advisory and/or corporate finance and/or sustainable finance desirable.
- Highly organised with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, deal with conflicting agendas and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy.