An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Dublin 18. They are currently looking for a highly analytical and hands-on Product Team manager to lead a team of product owners for their suite of award winning native mobile apps.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the team manager will define, shape and lead the next generation app products, central to the strategic vision of the organisation. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for the right individual who will work closely with the latest iOS and Android technology and will partner with their technology team to build truly amazing App experiences for their customers.
- You will define, shape and execute the product strategy for our client’s suite of native mobile apps. Together with your product owners, you will set a vision & translate roadmaps to goals for the individual teams.
- You will have responsibility for the product roadmaps, prioritizing new products and projects based on ROI analysis, customer data and strategic needs of the company.
- You will drive the growth strategies for their app business directing investment & influencing ASO, Paid app acquisition & retention strategies and web to app growth strategies.
- You will be an expert in all aspects of the products you manage including competitive analysis, market insight, roadmap development, usability testing, product marketing pre and post launch
- You will partner with marketing, supply, technology and other internal and external teams to deliver clear, consistent, and compelling products in support of the company's goals
- You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the marketing dynamics of app products in an ecommerce environment, with an ability to influence and direct investment where needed.
- You will own and define the KPI's and OKR's for the mobile products
- You will use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the products
- You will lead the direction of the products while managing, leading and coaching your team
Skills & experience
- 8+ years of product experience within an ecommerce environment
- Experience managing and leading native iOS and Android mobile app products
- You will be a hands-on and inspiring manager with leadership skills in driving a team to exceed
- You will be commercially & customer focused, with a data driven mindset considering what the right prioritisation goals are to drive usage of your products
- You will base your decisions on analysis rather than opinion
- You will have an understanding of marketing technology as it relates to the app ecosystem including mobile app attribution, app deep linking, app store optimisation & push notification technology
- You will have experience with A/B Testing and understand how to put hypothesis together for testing
- You will be passionate about product development, constantly striving for new and innovate ways to improve your products
- You will be technically minded, with a keen interest in mobile app technologies and how to utilise the latest in technology developments for the Hostelworld app
- You will be self-motivated and results driven, taking full ownership of your products
- You will have experience working within Agile & Scrum development environments
- Experience with Tune/Branch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target & Firebase a plus
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience for it , then please apply with your CV.