My client is looking for a user-focused, Product Owner specialising in Mobile applications to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based in offices in Dublin 18, this is a fast-growing online company who are at the forefront of innovation in mobile technologies and offer excellent compensation and benefits to their staff. The Mobile Product Owner will be dedicated to their iOS App, and will help define the strategy and lead the development of best in market user experiences.
- To deliver products that are recognised as best in the industry and to understand the business’ strategic and competitive position.
- Establish a shared vision and set goals and objectives for your Product area
- Strong analytical skills in a data driven environment
- Own and be accountable for the metrics for your area, specifically KPI’s, roadmap prioritisation and decision making
- Aggregate and analyse feedback to support future product initiatives, and solve ongoing issues
- Become an expert in all aspects of the products you manage including competitive analysis, market insight, roadmap development, usability testing, product marketing pre and post launch
- Partner with a Tech Lead and Product Designer in defining, shaping and delivering an exceptional checkout product
- Work with the marketing & global market teams to define and shape the go to market strategy for the product and any new features.
Skills and Experience required for this role;
- 3+ years’ experience as a mobile app product manager
- Technically strong, with a keen interest in mobile app technologies and an understanding of how to utilise the latest in technology developments for their mobile app
- A/B Testing experience and an understanding of how to put hypothesis together for testing
- You will be passionate about product development, constantly striving for new and innovate ways to improve your products and data driven.
- You will be self-motivated and results driven, taking full ownership of your products
- Experience working within Agile & Scrum development environments
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary skills for the role, please apply with your CV.