My client, a technology company providing services to the public sector, is seeking a Procurement and Contracts Manager to join their team. In this role, you will manage all aspects of supplier and client contracts as well as overseeing all procurement activities to deliver proactive and cost effective solutions for the organisation. If you have experience in public sector procurement and a good understanding of IT-related contracts, then we would like to hear from you.
- Manage the contract lifecycle for key suppliers including liaising with external legal advisors to ensure that appropriate contracts and framework agreements are in place at all times;
- Oversee the delivery of the Procurement Strategy & policies. Develop procurement plans on an annual basis and track performance against key performance metrics;
- Ensure that appropriate Client Service Agreements are in place with all clients and that they are reflective of contractual commitments;
- Proactively manage the process for agreeing contract renewals and additional contracts for new clients etc so that effective planning is done in advance. Measure and report progress as required;
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their requirements and provide appropriate information to them regarding the services offered. Manage the enquiry process right through to conclusion of Client Services Agreement with them;
- Provide input to the finance team to craft high quality budgets and forecasts based on active contracts.
- Ability to manage Information Systems related contracts or legal agreements;
- Experience of public procurement processes;
- A proven ability to develop excellent client relationships, understand their requirements and deliver quality services;
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A flexible attitude to the evolving needs of the post and its environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to €75,000
- Dublin 1 office with remote working flexibility
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Sophie via the enclosed link.