At Lex Consultancy we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate to take up the position of Procurement & Accounts Payable Officer working with an Irish charitable organisation.
Based in Dublin city centre this busy and varied position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for all work related to Accounts Payable via the online e-Workflow Approval System and Exchequer Accounts package.
- Dealing with all queries either from our creditors or staff, and review the creditors listing monthly to ensure all invoices and payments have been captured accurately
- Responsible for updating accounts system with creditors invoices and submitting them online for approval by the relevant parties, including ensuring all new suppliers are set up correctly with the appropriate paperwork
- Monthly creditors review, and assistance in preparation of the monthly creditor’s accruals process
- Responsible for management and maintenance of all independent service providers
- To maintain a register of Tax Clearance Certs for all suppliers and ensure they are up to date and valid
- To ensure all new suppliers complete the necessary supplier opening form and a scanned copy is appended on the supplier file
- The assist in the administration and payment of all staff expenses linking in with payroll on a monthly basis on relation to same
- Assist with the centralised ordering of some supplies.
- Provide assistance to fundraising/finance administration including lodgements, processing credit card payments, reconciliations/accuracy of all donations when needed
- To assist with any other duties which management might reasonably request
- Assist the development and implementation of the Procurement Process in line with the Procurement Policy as developed for the organisation
This is a super opportunity to gain experience working within the charitable sector. In this position you will work as part of a supportive team in an everchanging and fast paced environment.
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- ATI (Accounting Technicians Ireland) qualification or similar (essential)
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) qualification or similar (desirable)
- A Third Level Degree (desirable)
- 2 years Accounts Payable experience in a diverse role
- 1 year experience in procurement
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office packages with superior Excel skills
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapt, multitask and be flexible
- Excellent time management, planning and organising skills
To be considered for this permanent role, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable applicants.