My client is looking for an experienced Print Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This job will be based out of their offices Dublin 12, but the successful candidate will travel to customer sites on a daily basis. In addition to this, you will be responsible of leading and supervising a team of 3.
This is a permanent role offered at €40,000.
The Print Service Engineer will be responsible for the on-site Installation, maintenance and repair of all office technology products sold by our client which include; Photocopiers, MFDs, Printers and associated software.
They will ensure the good and proper functioning of customer equipment on site and safely and efficiently provide the best possible customer service.
The successful candidate will interact and engage with customers, IT Providers, Service Desk and other departments on a daily basis and will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Timely logging of all relevant information on Business Management software.
- Adhering to all call logging and service procedures.
- Technical training both with manufacturer as well as cross training when and where required. Following agreed Manufacturer service procedures.
- Stock-taking - undertake regular Van stock-takes.
- Communication - represent the Service Dept. at meetings, communicate effectively and cooperatively both internally and externally: face to face, email & telephone.
- Quality – perform all duties and tasks in accordance with the company Quality Management System.
- To co-ordinate the scheduling of Installs across the team and with external carriers regarding delivery
- Ensure team members adhere to a standard of dress and conduct in line with the calibre and status of our client
- Scheduling van servicing, CVRT, etc. with your team and ensure the ongoing maintenance of your assigned vehicles.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of servicing printers and multifunctional print devices.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Experience in guiding and supervising a team
- Ability to diagnose, repair and perform preventative maintenance on a range of MFDs, photocopiers and printers in professional settings.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the Managed Print Services industry and associated hardware and software.
- Excellent IT / Network skills – ability to pick-up new systems quickly.
A company van will be provided for transport.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV.