This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience in Pension Scheme portfolios. Our client is one of Ireland’s largest Pension & Investment Consultancy firms.
They specialise in employee benefit consultancy and private wealth management and have offices located in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- 40,000 - 50,000k DOE
- Full time onsite in Dublin 18
- Benefits: Pension 2-5% employee contribution, Discounted Health Insurance, Flexi-Time is available
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Executive and Small Self-Administered Schemes (Defined Contribution Only).
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports.
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 2-3+ years portfolio administration experience essential.
- QFA qualified or progressing towards qualification.
- A very good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Keen attention to detail.