Payroll & Expense Manager......12 Month Contract......Dublin 4 Location.....Public Sector......Immediate Start
Are you looking for a challenging and diverse contract role with a fast-paced and dynamic organisation?
Do you have strong payroll, expense processing and people management experience?
Then we have the job for you! The purpose of this role will be to manage a team of 5 to ensure the timely processing of a payroll with in excess of 1800 staff along with the payment of 4000 - 5000 casual contracters. This team will also be responsible for processing staff expenses and overtime.
Suitable candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Payroll, expense processing and Tax requirements
- 4-5 years + end to end large scale payroll experience
- Demonstrable experience in the management of staff members
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- High level of personal initiative
- Confidence to liaise with all levels of the business and address queries in a friendly and approachable manner
If you meet the above requirements and are free to commit to a contract role for a minimum of 9 months, then please send your cv to me in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held. A competitive salary commensurate with experience will be on offer.