At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a global accounting and advisory firm with convenient city centre offices. Thy are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Payroll Bureau Manager to join their high performing team.
My client will consider candidates seeking permanent, contract and daily rate employment.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working with large scale and multinational organisations. You will utilise your in-depth payroll knowledge and experience to support clients in short and medium term project engagements on domestic and international payroll e.g. payroll provider transitions, payroll process reviews, audits and short term staff shortages.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients in assignments to design tailor made solutions
- Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships to ensure our partnership is real
- Onsite and offsite client support with delivery of their domestic and international payrolls
- Dealing with day to day client employee queries on domestic and international payrolls
- Investigation of payroll issues including and co-ordinating solutions to client queries
- Producing reports on a regular basis including, payroll consolidated reporting and performance KPI reports
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time
If you are interested in being considered, you will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in an international payroll processing role
- A detailed knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations
- Familiarity with multinational organisation benefits including pensions, share schemes (ESPP, RSU, Share options), pensions, bonuses, commissions
- Detailed understanding of all payroll stakeholders and their needs
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a very high level of excel skills
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of the role
- A strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Strong communication skills with excellent report writing skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this or any other payroll positions, please send a copy of your cv in complete confidence via the enclosed link. Alternatively, please call Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy on 01 6633030.