This leading global professional services organisation are currently recruiting for a Payroll Associate.
Working as part of a team, the individual will be responsible for accurate, high quality and timely delivery of all aspects of a number of payrolls within the business
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Preparation and review of data for payroll processing, adhering to specific operating procedures and quality standards for all payrolls.
- Calculation of adjustments - e.g. overtime, unpaid leaves, social welfare, maternity leave, pension contributions etc.
- Liaison with HR and Finance teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Dealing with staff queries responsively, accurately and confidentially.
- Reconciling and maintaining payroll related accounts (e.g. benefits).
- Collation, review and distribution of payroll reports and journals.
- Ensuring robust processes, procedures and controls are followed to achieve full compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Maintain a collaborative and supportive relationship with the firm’s Payroll Solutions business.
> Finance systems
- Megapay Payroll Software – being a champion of the payroll software, keeping the software version up to date and maintaining healthy and robust relationship with the software provider, Intelligo
> Compliance & Regulatory
- Processing of Revenue returns through ROS
- Ensure PAYE/PRSI compliance and timely filing of returns
- Assist with requests and queries from Auditors
- Assist with requests and queries from Revenue
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- Relevant Payroll Qualification (IPASS or equivalent).
- Preferable 2+ years experience in processing and administering large volume Republic of Ireland payrolls. Experience of internal payrolls is desirable.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of relevant legislation and related HR topics.
- Expert at operation of a computerised payroll system and ROS.
- Advanced IT skills including proficiency in Excel and GSuite. Alteryx an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with and responding to payroll related employee queries.
- Proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Trustworthy, discrete and reliable.
- Strong communication skills (including being able to communicate effectively with people at all levels).
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Practical approach to work - demonstrates good judgement, ability to prioritise.
- Team focused, with the ability to build positive relationships with own team members and members of other groups/teams.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Committed to quality and excellence.
Salary €40k-€55k doe plus paid overtime, pension, healthcare, gym and flex work arrangements
Hybrid role – 3 days WFH and 2 days office
To apply please email your CV in via the web link