Accounts Administrator required for a front facing, fast paced, multi-tasked driven environment. The successful candidate must be able to adapt quickly and retain information. They will work as part of a team and provide support to the Patient Accounts Manager and deputise in their absence.
- 5 days onsite
- Monday-Friday, 35 hour working week
- Fantastic location in Dublin 2, fully accessible by bus, train and Luas
- Salary on offer €31,547-€50,348 (DOE)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Email and phone management
- Administering and processing of payments
- Generation of invoices and reminders
- Balancing and closing of individual cash sheet including the approval of other cash sheets in the department
- Applying and processing credits for any services or patients exempt from fees
- Processing and administration of the HSE medical card scheme
- Necessary scanning
- Experienced Microsoft office and Excel skills
- Third level qualification or QQI Level 6
- Strong administration skills
- Be focused and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be able to work as part of a team and provide day to day direction to other staff
- Solution focused
- Flexible and adaptable work approach
- Team player or work on own initative
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and the ability to relate effectively with staff at all levels
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy.