At Lex Consultancy we have a super opportunity available for a Part - Qualified Accountant to take up a 6-9 month contract with a multi-national organisation in North Dublin.
Working as part of a dynamic team in a fast paced finance department, this position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in Cashflow preparation
- Assisting in Fleet Accounting and reviewing Fleet related costs
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial reports, including processing of month end journals
- Assist AR and AP where necessary to ensure the P&L is complete and accurate
- Maintenance of a strong control environment, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports for various stakeholders in the business
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with annual financial statement preparation and audit
- Assisting with forecast and budget preparation
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of tax and statutory compliance
- Involved in additional ad hoc finance duties as required
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- 1-2 years experience in a busy finance role
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint - Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite
- Good accounts system exposure is required. Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Team player with good communication skills, you will be highly motivated and comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced environment with a natural ability to adapt to change
- You will be detail oriented, and a self-starter, and have a high level of numeracy.
- Attention to detail is crucial
This position will be offered as a 6 month contract and applicants must be available for immediate interview and employment. A salary in the region of €35,000 will be payable.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Lex Consultancy using the enclosed link.