My client is seeking a PA to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will have a level of autonomy and will suit someone who is a go-getter with no job being too big or too small. You will support the full team rather than have any partner support.
Do you have?
- Excellent administration skills with an ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks;
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A working knowledge of SAP and Goldmine or a similar database system would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Prioritising work using time management and organisational skills;
- A high degree of enthusiasm and adaptability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up conference calls;
- Organising travel arrangements;
- Formatting of documents ensuring brand compliance;
- General administrative duties such as handling incoming and outgoing post, ordering stationary, booking meeting rooms and filing;
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Assisting with client engagement process – conflict of interest checks/client filing etc.;
- Filing (paper and electronic) and general administration duties;
If you meet the above criteria please apply to Sarah Halton today!