I am currently recruiting for an experienced PA / Administration Supervisor
My client is a well renowned property organisation, based in Dublin 2. The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective administration and supervisory support to a team of four administrators as well as PA support to MD and the Chairman.
This position is a fast-paced role and you need to have strong team management, planning and organisation skills.
- Manage all department travel and accommodation bookings, itineraries and meeting schedules.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely manner and in line with the company policy.
- Prepare and produce commercial presentations and other materials for the department.
- Prepare and co-ordinate department requirements for events.
- Managing admin team of 4 / ensuring annual leave and timesheets are up to date
- Dictaphone typing / copy typing
- Graphics Department Support – knowledge of InDesign helpful but not necessary
- Adhoc duties – holiday cover etc / stationery / purchase orders etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level degree preferable.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role preferably in a team lead position
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint )
- Experience of preparing high quality documentation e.g. presentations, reports, etc.
- Experience of using a CRM system for relationship management purposes.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Key Skills and Person Attributes:
- Personal accountability and proactivity
- Flexible and methodical in approach
- Strong and reliable team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
If this role is of interest to you, please apply via the relevant link to send your CV to Sarah Halton today.