Our client, based in Dublin 8 (Near to the Kilmainham & Heuston area) is seeking a Temporary Operations Co-Ordinator to join their award-winning company. The salary on offer is €35,000 Pro Rata and the successful candidate will be on-site 5 days per week with a contract duration of 6 - 8 weeks.
The successful candidate will be self-driven, organised, and have a strong attention to detail. The Operations Co-Ordinator will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day maintenance requests that are received through the company's department portal. This role will involve reviewing quotes, scheduling works, discussing quotes with clients, key management and invoice approval.
- Tracking incoming maintenance requests
- Scheduling works
- Review quotes and give approvals for work to be carried out
- Contractor management and tracking completion of work
- Key Management
- Annual Project Development Work
- Invoice Approval
- Liaising with Managers
- Liaising with Clients
- The role will involve dealing with conflict situations and the candidate must demonstrate confidence and be able to deal with these in a professional and efficient manner
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to take ownership of a role
- A good team player
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show confidence in dealing with people both in person and over the phone
- Able to build long term relationships with landlords & tenants and property managers
- Have an excellent work ethic, pro-active attitude and keen desire to learn and develop their career.
- Systematic approach with strong administrative skills.
- Able to deliver under pressure and be able to meet strict deadline.
- Ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
- Solution based and problem solver.
- Willingness to work hard in a job that requires after hours appointments on a regular basis and
- Pride themselves on going the extra mile
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, please apply today by sending your CV to Sarah in Lex Consultancy.