This leading Construction & Property Development organisation has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Operations Administrator to support the Head of Construction and Operations.
The person will provide administrative and project support to Senior Management as well as Regional Project Teams. This role is based in their Central Office in Dublin City Centre, with a current blended work-from-home model and includes occasional visits to site. The successful person will be an experienced, motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Provide administrative and project support to Head of Construction & Operations as well as Regional Project Teams,
- Provide support as delegated to include calendar management, monthly report compilation, minute taking and general administration,
- Draft correspondence for internal and external stakeholders,
- Coordination of meetings and events,
- Maintenance and filing of documents,
- Management and tracking of H&S training and certificates including compliance documentation,
- Coordination of office supplies & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) with occasional central office reception cover during busy periods,
- Be a point of contact for queries and escalate as appropriate with Project and Functional managers,
- Coordinate administration of relevant legal documentation including arrangements of fee’s/payments for statutory bodies,
- Fleet management coordination,
- Occasional visits to site will be required,
- Manage credit card & expenses,
- Any other ad-hoc requirements as required
Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrator role.
- Construction or property experience is advantageous.
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate at all levels across functional departments
- A strong ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required.
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to work within a very dynamic and fast paced working environment with plenty of scope to develop and expand this role further.
Hours Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 with some flexibility.
Salary €40,000-€50,000 plus bonus and excellent bens package including pension & healthcare
To apply for this role please email your CV via the web link