We are working alongside a busy medical practice in Dublin 20 as they grow their administrative team. This is a large practice with a team of six GPs and two nurses. They are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join them on a permanent, part-time basis.
- 2-3 days per week within Monday - Friday - no weekend hours
- Parking onsite
- Dublin 20 location
This is a well-established practice who have been part of their community for many decades. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence handle interactions in a professional manner. You will need to have empathy and the interpersonal skills to build relationships with patients, and medical staff.
In this role your duties will include:
- Staff rotas, arranging leave and other HR related issues.
- General practice administration and paperwork.
- Review and development of policies and procedures.
- Strategic development of the practice.
- Management of complaints and escalation of complaints when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have:
- Strong administrative experience including at management level.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office package including Outlook.
Experience working in medical administration is desirable but not essential. If you can demonstrate transferable administrative experience and have the communication skills necessary you can be considered for this position. For consideration, please submit your CV today.