Our client is is one of the world's leading property agents who has been introducing innovations to market and delivering exceptional service to clients for over 150 years. This is a great opportunity for you to continue building on your extensive experience as an Office Administrator/PA, this is a vital role that requires the successful candidate to thrive on responsibility and be adept at anticipating the needs of the team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Provide proactive support to a team of 15 (including 3 Senior Directors)
- Ensuring optimum team effectiveness
- Extensive and proactive diary management, alongside timely optimised travel arrangements
- Compilation of reports and presentations
- Fast accurate document production & formatting pitches, reports and essential documentation ensuring consistent high quality
- Processing expenses
- Administering team meetings. (including diary co-ordination, agendas and assigning tasks. (on salesforce)
- End to end meeting co-ordination including room bookings, meeting invitations and catering
- Leading the administration of projects on MS Dynamics CRM software, generating invoices and accurately synchronising fees between excel and MS Dynamics and Salesforce
- Administrative tasks (for Directors and the broader Team)
To Excel in this role, you require;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within professional services or a similar environment.
- A working knowledge of property sector is preferred but not essential
- Extensive MS Office suit skills (this will be tested)
- Superior organisational skills, you enjoy working in a role where you can collaborate and take ownership.
- A flair for engaging people at all levels
- Not only strong communications skills but also outstanding written and oral skills, you also possess excellent time management and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to problem resolution.
If you meet the required, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein today!
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.