One of Dublin's friendliest commercial law firms is seeking to hire a junior solicitor with 0-1 years PQE.
The ideal candidate will have enjoyed a well rounded traineeship with an emphasis on property law matters.
Applicants what can demonstrate the following will be invited to interview:
- understanding of all stages of commercial and residential property transactions
- previous exposure to related security documentation
- excellent drafting skills
- excellent academics
Duties will include:
• Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including industrial units, shops, offices and residential developments/new homes.
• Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence and landlord & tenant issues.
• Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and licence agreements.
• Other ad-hoc commercial property related work as required within the business unit.
Salary: Market rate with benefits
Please forward your CV to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for further details.