Internal and client facing projects
Stable and growing organisation
A fantastic, hand-on opportunity based in Dublin’s IFSC.
Your new company
This organisation is stable and growing with a headcount of circa 100. They are looking to on-board a Project Manager for a fixed term contract. This role will involve working closely with business stakeholders, Network Manager and the PMO team to analyse business requirements, find and manage the technology solutions to meet the needs of the business.
Your new role
- Engage business stakeholders across the organisation from service providers, IT vendors and various business units
- Contribute to managing project budgets and contingency plans
- Provide input on project methodology and delivery processes with a few to continuous improvement
- Identify technology solutions to meet the needs of the business, working with IT vendors and IT operations teams
- Manage project change in a structured and controlled manner
- Produce design and business case presentation material, for review and approval from respective teams and stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Three or more years’ experience delivering in a Project Management role with proven experience in managing the implementation of complex systems or infrastructure projects
- Stakeholder management: internal and external customers and partners
- Good understanding of ICT technologies, in particular Networks and ISP environment
- IT literacy with the ability to translate technical jargon into business language
- Clear communication, interpretation and reasoning skills
- Business requirements gathering experience, documentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the public procurement tendering process is an advantage
What you'll get in return
On offer is an opportunity work for a stable growing and reputable organisation. The role is a fixed term contract with a competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer. You will work with an organisation that values work / life balance and flexibility
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact us directly by forwarding your up-to-date CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy