The purpose of the MI & Reporting Analyst is to generate, analyse and present information for key operational and business activities in order to deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support Business Managers and Senior Management Team. The successful candidate will ensure that this will be carried out in line with controlled policies, procedures and legislative requirements while providing exceptional customer service and minimising risk. They will have responsibility for key Regulatory Reporting, working cross functionally and dealing with external stakeholders.
Analysis & Reporting
- Responsible for key client, internal & regulatory reporting and working cross functionally to ensure the highest data integrity at all times.
- Provide robust, reliable business reporting and analysis in a user friendly format
- Design and establish systems, processes and dashboards for the production and analysis of quality management information to support management decision making
- Validate data and conduct thorough data analysis to identify and communicate to Business Leader opportunities, threats and best practice in order to drive continuous performance improvement
- Deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support ExCo and management team in closely monitoring performance
- Gather and collate information as required to complete monthly reporting
- Preparation of presentations and business analysis reports to internal and external customers and regulatory bodies
- Understand and be able to explain clearly how data is created, its relevance and significance as well as an assessment of data to produce findings/recommendations
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data quality standards
- Develop formal procedures, documentation and templates for assessment and analysis of data
- Perform impact analysis work on planned operational changes and project initiatives for operations departments
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams as directed by Business Leaders to ensure reporting aspects of projects/systems changes are considered and issues resolved
- Support colleagues and maintain awareness of wider Management Information requirements across the Commercial team
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience of producing and analysing a wide range of management information in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in using SAS or SQL coding/scripting essential
- Previous experience of presenting management information to senior management
- Relevant degree or similar qualification
- Experience working with data warehouse structures
- Process improvement experience
- Previous experience within financial services
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV.