Are you an experienced Medical Administrator or Medical Receptionist? Have you got previous experience working in a medical clinic? This is a permanent opportunity to join an established clinic.
Salary - €28,185, Grade IV HSE
Hours : Full time - 37 hour week
- Provide personal and telephone reception in a pleasant and consistent manner to patients and clients
- Manage the admin and accounts emails, promptly responding to enquiries and managing email correspondence.
- Daily banking and perform reconciliation between the medical software system and the bank accounts to ensure correct remittance
- Prepare and maintain clinical templates in the practice management software
- Liaise with referring doctors, hospital staff, pharmacists etc courteously and helpfully
- Invoice scanning and document management
- Assist in maintaining and processing the patient reminder systems weekly
- Create, modify and improve current administration processes
Minimum requirements we are seeking include:
- Recent experience working in administration in a medical environment
- We are seeking someone with a minimum 2 years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional manner over the phone and in person
- Ability to multitask and work unsupervised, and to use initiative to follow tasks through to completion.
- A mature approach to handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Best Practice software is essential
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the closed link