Due to internal progression my client is looking to fill a Marketing and Events Manager role. I am looking for someone with a background in professional services to hit the ground running and take on the challenge of managing a number of projects simultaneously to a high standard while being innovative and commercially savvy!
There is great progression and training opportunities available for the right person. Lots of great benefits of offer for this permanent position!
You will be expected to take the lead on the following responsibilities:
- Event Management - including client roundtables, breakfast briefings, seminars and conferences
- Marketing Campaigns – variety of BTL and ATL marketing campaigns, sponsorship activation, and content marketing
- Supporting - Supporting the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of an annual marketing strategy and plan and the coaching team to create amazing learning opportunities for our attendees
- Communication – responsible for forging strong relationships with key personnel in designated sectors and/or functions
- Digital - Driving digital engagement with our clients through a range of online platforms and developing and issuing a variety of email marketing campaigns, with a key focus on continuous improvement;
This role will suit someone who wants to pitch in when needed, who has a way with words, who has strong experience in marketing for events, who is outcome focused, who is passionate about delivering the best experience for an attendee for an event, and who wants to be part of a team that collaborates and supports each other. Your natural eagerness and energy will see you succeed in this fast-paced team.
About your experience
We are looking for someone who has previous events and marketing experience, is tertiary qualified and has a minimum of 4 years’ experience, ideally from financial or professional services experience. If this sounds like you, then we can't wait to hear from you. Click on Apply Now!