Our client, a top law firm based in Dublin 1, are seeking a Marketing/Communications Administrator to join their dynamic Marketing team. The successful candidate will have 6-12 months experience in a similar role with a third level Marketing/Communication qualification.
- Hybrid working model
- Salary €35k DOE
- Great benefits package (incl. 23 days annual leave, health insurance cover and pension scheme)
Reporting to the Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will provide internal and external client-dedicated support to the firm's Dublin office while working with the broader European team.
The successful candidate will support the firm's brand and market positioning as the leading international financial services law firm in the market. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of client-centric marketing communications, including digital and social, PR, print and design, advertising as well as events and business development experience.
- To help drive forward, implement and track activity relating to the regional business plans
- Working with the European BD team to support all elements of both the in-person and virtual BD, marketing and communications mix
- Supporting the delivery of competent research and analysis around the practice's key clients, targets, competitors and markets
- To provide support on virtual and physical events programme across the European region
- To work with the Design team on drafting and creation of marketing materials and literature, as well as digital media, occasionally assisting with design projects
- Working with the regional communications team to help drive strategic digital content to clients and targets
- Support the directory and awards submission process as well a assisting with regional tenders and pitches
- 6-12 months marketing/communications experience, ideally gained in a professional services role
- A third-level qualification in Marketing/Communications or related degree.
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An advanced Word user, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of CRM systems (particularly InterAction)
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or InDesign (desirable).
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Emily Power at Lex Consultancy through the link below.