Salary €35k - €50k DOE
Hybrid working model
Excellent benefits package
Our client, a top Law firm based in Dublin 2 is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Executive with at least 3 years' experience to join their dynamic Marketing team.
Reporting to the Practice Area Marketing and Business Development Team Lead, you will help source
new opportunities, create opportunities to connect with new and existing clients and promote the
achievements of the firm through online and traditional media channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the execution, implementation and analysis of marketing and business development campaigns and tactics
- Developing relationships with a number of practice areas and helping them to deliver their marketing and business development activities
- Supporting the client event programme by generating client invite lists.
- Researching and reporting insights on prospective target and client opportunities
- Conducting research and producing briefings on a variety of topics including competitors, market and industry developments
- 3 years’ experience in professional services in a marketing and / or business development role.
- Third level qualification, ideally in Marketing or a related business field.
- A strong interest in data analytics and proven experience in using CRM systems or other
- databases to extract, manipulate and present data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with natural flair for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of tenacity.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote).
- Critical thinking and solution focused.
- Analytical skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Emily Power at Lex Consultancy today through the link below.