Our client, a top Law Firm based in Dublin 2, is seeking a Marketing and BD Coordinator to join their fast-paced and growing Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with 1-2 years’ Marketing experience and looking to take the next step in their career.
The role will primarily support the firm’s Dublin Strategy, leading and supporting on a broad range of initiatives to help the firm develop relationships with clients; raise profile and strengthen its position in the market with respect to Ireland.
- Permanent role
- Salary - €35-€38k
- Excellent benefits package
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in the development and delivery of a range of marketing and communication activities that contribute to the delivery of the firms strategy. This may include: events, sponsorships, website & digital content, external and internal communications, integrated campaigns, marketing collateral, legal directory and legal award submissions
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned to the firm's strategic objectives and that all materials produced adhere to the brand guidelines;
- Supporting the creation of social media content
- Working alongside the BD team internationally to develop and support BD programmes for key sectors and key client accounts
- Preparation of bids and tenders, including input of Dublin related content into global pitches;
- Undertaking market research to support various targeting initiatives.
- Supporting on the preparation of internal reports;
- Coordinating the updating of client target lists for practice groups and sectors.
The ideal candidate must:
- 1-2 years’ relevant Marketing experience
- 1 year experience in a Professional Services Firm.
- Relevant qualification in Marketing is desirable.
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a professional approach in terms of commitment and internal client care.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to multi-task and work to deadlines, be methodical and logical, as well as thrive in a robust and fast-paced environment.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Emily Power at Lex Consultancy today.